Kāpiti Kikorangi Blue Cheese Peaches
Made with Kāpiti Kikorangi Cheese
There's nothing better about summer than fresh peaches. Get them whilst they are just under ripe to really get that char flavour coming through, the caramelized fresh seasonal fruit are enhanced by the creamy deliciousness of our beautiful blue.
- 3 ½ oz Kāpiti Kikorangi Blue Cheese
- 2 firm peaches
- 1 oz toasted macadamia nuts roughly chopped
- 1 tsp Extra virgin olive oil
- Danish cracker bread
- 1 small handful washed watercress
- Remove Kikorangi from the fridge and allow to reach room temperature.
- Quarter the peaches with skin and stone removed, rub with olive oil and grilled evenly.
- Lay all the ingredients together on a plate in any order, with the blue cheese loosely crumbled all over.
- Walnuts, almonds, chestnuts and even hazelnuts are a great match with Kikorangi.
- Try toasted pumpkin seeds as a great substitute for those with nut allergies.