- 4 oz ¼ lb Kāpiti Kikorangi Blue Cheese half moon - finely sliced and crumbled
- 1 cauliflower head, cut into florets
- 2 tbls olive oil
- 1 tbls dukkah
- 1 cup flat leaf parsley, stalks removed
- 1 cup mint, stalks removed and roughly torn
- 1 pomegranate, shucked and strained
- ½ cup cup pine nuts, toasted
- 2 tbls tahini
- 2 tbls lemon juice
- 1 cup natural, unsweetened yoghurt
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Bring a large pot of water to the boil, drop in cauliflower and blanch until almost soft.
- Strain and set aside. Over a high heat bring a large skillet with olive oil to heat.
- Throw in drained cauliflower and shake occasionally, allowing them to char.
- Meanwhile, make dressing by combining all ingredients in a large bowl and whisking – season to taste.
- Place cauliflower on a large platter and scatter with parsley, mint, pine nuts, pomegranate, Kāpiti Kikorangi Blue Cheese and dukkah before drizzling with dressing.