- 2.200lbs bone marrow split longways
- .220 lbs Kāpiti Kānuka Havarti grated
- .440 lbs baby potatoes boiled and broken
- .110 lbs Kāpiti Kikorangi Blue Cheese crumbled
- .110 lbs oz breadcrumbs
- .055 lbs parsley
- .055 lbs coriander
- .055 lbs spinach
- 1 lemon zested.
- Add everything together in a blender, leave fairly course to keep a good texture. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Soak the bone marrow overnight in salted water to remove any impurities before cooking
- Remove marrow from the water and dry with a cloth. Season the inside with salt and pepper
- Place the sliced Kāpiti Kānuka Havarti longways to cover all the marrow
- Sprinkle all the breadcrumbs over evenly and cook in the oven 356 F until the marrow is soft, and you can push a knife all the way through to the bone smoothly
- Deep fry the broken potatoes until crispy and sprinkle on top of the marrow
- Serve with a pile of toast, parsley leaves tossed with your favorite pickles and a good sprinkle of Kāpiti Kikorangi Blue Cheese